Guest service is the cornerstone of hospitality. Providing guest service is a skill that can be taught. This Series provides skills with practical application examples to drive the points home.
There are a number of practical topics that no one ever teaches us. Climb classes highlight these necessary skills, such as the language to use in service, how to have a meaningful exchange with a guest, how to create memorable experiences, how to upsell and when things go wrong, how to win back the guest.
The Guest Service Skill Series includes:
- A002 Creating Memorable Guest Experiences
- A006 Make it Right: Win Back the Guest
- A009 The Language of Hospitality
- A010 Upsell: Enhance the Guest Experience
- S006 Meaningful Guest Interactions
Successful completion of all (5) training classes will earn a Record of Accomplishment.